Governance of the CEI is by a ten-person Governing Board at the apex supported by the University-Private Sector Collaboration Committee which is the technical working group.
The Governing Board Members of the CEI are:
- Professor A. I. Olayinka
Vice-Chancellor, University of Ibadan.
- Mr. Folu Ayeni
Tantalizers Nigeria Limited
- Professor Adedoyin Soyibo
Centre for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, University of Ibadan.
- Professor Gbemisola Oke
Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Ibadan
- Professor M. O. Kayode
Dept. of Economics, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
- Professor Oladele Osibanjo
Dept of Chemistry, University of Ibadan
- Professor M. Temitayo Shokunbi
Dept. of Neurological Surgery, University College Hospital, Ibadan.
- Professor Yinka Omorogbe
Faculty of Law, University of Ibadan Ibadan.
- Professor Pat Utomi
Lagos Business School
- Mrs. Bunmi Lawson
ACCION Microfinance Bank Ltd.
- Mrs. Ndidi Nwuneli
LEAP Africa Ltd.
- Chief Bayo Oyero
- Mrs. Olusola Sun-Basorun
FOODCO Nigeria Ltd.
The University-Private Sector Collaboration Committee comprises of members from across the thirteen (13) faculties of the University.
University Private-Sector Collaboration Sub-Committee Members
- Prof. E. Aiyelari (Deputy Vice Chancellor, Administration)
- Prof. Gbemisola Oke (Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academics)
- Prof. R. A. Oderinde (Macarthur Grant Liaison Officer)
- Prof. O. Oladepo (Dept. of Health Promotion & Education)
- Prof. P. Kassey Garba (Dept. of Economics)
- Prof. A. O. Adegoke (Faculty of Pharmacy)
- Prof. Hamzat (Dept of Physiotherapy)
- Prof. O.A Raji (Dept. of Agric& Environmental Engineering)
- Prof. O. A. Ogunsiji (Dept. of English)
- Prof. Ayotola Aremu (Dept. of Teacher Education)
- Prof. Adeolu Adedapo (Dept. of Veterinary Phys./ Pharm)
- Prof. Oyedunni Arulogun (Dept. of Health Promotion & Education)
- Dr. M. Kola Adewunmi (Dept. of Animal Science)
- Engr. T.O.Y. Omotosho (Industrial Training Coordinating Centre)
- Dr. C.J. Diji (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering)
- Dr. T.O. Omobowale (Dept. of Veterinary Medicine)
- Dr. C.O. Ilori (Dept. of Crop Protection and Environ, Biology)
- Dr. Dickson Ajayi (Dept. of Geography)
- Dr. A. O. Fakolade (Dept. of Special Education)
- Dr. O. E. Oyewole (Faculty of Public Health)
- Mrs.Lokulo-Sodipo (Faculty of Law)
- Dr. Funke Fayehun (Dept. of Sociology)
- Dr. Olufemi Abiona(C.E.I.)
- Dr. Opeyemi Sigbeku (Oral Pathology)
- Dr. Mary Osuh (Preventive Dentistry)
- Mrs. R. F. Olayemi-Fatoye (C.E.I)
- Mrs. R. T. Ogunlowo (C.E.I)
- Mrs. A. C. O. Bamidele (C.E.I)